We did the first run of our oral presentations last week. It was good to practice the presentation, recording it and posting it up to vimeo (click here for the recording). I had a few difficulties with using the voice over narrative with powerpoint. For some reason the audio did not work when converting the ppt to mp4 or a mov file so I ended up using an application called “screenflow” which was really easy to use.
We had a great webinar session to run through each other’s presentations and I got some good feedback from the cohort. I need to research a bit more around the history of street photography for some historical grounding on the work that I am doing and to consider some precedents in this genre of photography. This will be one of my tasks for the week ahead and I will give an update on this soon. Also, I need a bit more structure around my shooting to ensure that I am getting our regularly. Bringing up the calendar as I write this!